Friday, October 22, 2010

Why I'll Not Vote for Prosecutor Candidate Mark Massa

After the disturbing articles that the Indianapolis Times and Gary Welsh have posted about who Mark Massa, the Republican nominee for Marion County prosecutor, has chosen to surround himself with, I've went from an enthusiastic Massa supporter to a non-voter. I'm not saying that Terry Curry, the Democratic nominee, has my vote, but as long as nothing as scandalous comes out about him, I think I know how I'll vote. Do you?

1 comment:

  1. Curry seems to be a good guy. I just hope he doesn't get corrupted like Brizzi did if he wins the office.

    ReplyDelete

Please see the Indy Student Blog Policies page for the full policy on blog comments. Verification of comments by typing in a random word is required to prevent spam. Due to recent blog inactivity, comments are now pre-screened to prevent spam advertisement.