Friday, November 26, 2010

Overhearing Conversations

While I was out and about earlier tonight, I couldn't help but overhearing two ladies talking about local politics. The Capital Improvement Board, the water utility sale, and the Affiliated Computer Services parking scam were all bought up.

I walked over and introduced myself to them and we had a nice chat on various topics.

I know us bloggers can be a bit obsessive about local politics. But its nice to be reassured that the concerns we have also exist in the "real" world amongst ordinary citizens.

1 comment:

  1. And I'm sure they weren't talking favorably about those deals. Republicans are foolish to think they can continiue to flout public opinion and not pay a price at the polls.

    ReplyDelete

Please see the Indy Student Blog Policies page for the full policy on blog comments. Verification of comments by typing in a random word is required to prevent spam. Due to recent blog inactivity, comments are now pre-screened to prevent spam advertisement.