Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Call to Council Candidates

Each election cycle, I try to meet with the candidates and give them a platform on this blog so that my readers can be fully informed if they choose to go to the polls. Even though I have my own political leanings and beliefs, everyone will get a fair shake because I believe the primary purpose of this blog is to inform.

If I haven't already reached out to you, please feel free to drop me a line at mamstone@firehawktechnologies.com. I'm trying to get as many scheduled this weekend as possible. In-person interviews are preferred, but I understand that in some cases, a phone or e-mail interview might be necessary since Election Day is close.

3 comments:

  1. You going to interview yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this was Facebook, Anon, I would "Like" that comment like a zillion times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot me a message on FB Matt.
    Zach

    ReplyDelete

Please see the Indy Student Blog Policies page for the full policy on blog comments. Verification of comments by typing in a random word is required to prevent spam. Due to recent blog inactivity, comments are now pre-screened to prevent spam advertisement.