Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sometimes Herman Cain Has Got To Be Kidding Part III

This is Part II in my ongoing series where I post a video from the Internet because, once again, my candidate profile piece isn't finished. I wish someone would've told me how hard it is to take 30 minute conversations and transfer it into a well written, accurate piece that profiles a candidate's qualifications and the issues. I especially wish someone else would've told me before I scheduled three more interviews with candidates for later in the week.

Herman Cain, he's the pizza guy running for President. This is an official commercial from his campaign. I am not joking, not even a little. And believe it or not, it isn't even the worst video on his YouTube channel.


All board the Cain Train!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please see the Indy Student Blog Policies page for the full policy on blog comments. Verification of comments by typing in a random word is required to prevent spam. Due to recent blog inactivity, comments are now pre-screened to prevent spam advertisement.