Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Change in (blog) Business

For those that read my Twitter feed, you'll notice that all posts that relay a new blog entry will be generated by Twitterfeed. Sometimes I have lengthy conversations on Twitter that extend well beyond 140 characters, so I'll be using Twitlonger for those rare occasions.

I'm going to be re-doing this blog over the next few weeks. Take down some links, add some new ones, and so on. If you know of a blog I should be checking out, especially on issues involving central Indiana, let me know via e-mail at mamstone AT firehawktechnologies DOT com.

That's really all. Stay tuned though. Later in the evening, I'll run through the major city events for the week, and what you should attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please see the Indy Student Blog Policies page for the full policy on blog comments. Verification of comments by typing in a random word is required to prevent spam. Due to recent blog inactivity, comments are now pre-screened to prevent spam advertisement.