Friday, October 7, 2011

Audio now available from my appearance on Afternoons with Amos

You can hear my interview here. I was joined by fellow Libertarian candidate Jason Sipes, running in District 13, and INDEPENDENT candidate Jeramy Townsley, running in District 9. Townsley's name will actually appear on the ballot. Not as a write-in candidate, but on the ballot. He gathered several hundred signatures to do so, which is an accomplishment in and of itself.

It was quite an experience. Outside of being featured in local news stories, having a media appearance was a new experience to me.

And to all my friends, family, and readers who took time out of their day to listen to it live, thank you. It means a lot to me that you took time out of your day to listen to my interview live on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please see the Indy Student Blog Policies page for the full policy on blog comments. Verification of comments by typing in a random word is required to prevent spam. Due to recent blog inactivity, comments are now pre-screened to prevent spam advertisement.