Saturday, January 14, 2012

Meet the 5th District Candidates

I'm attending a candidate forum tomorrow morning for candidates in the 5th Congressional district. Attending will be the following:

  • Susan Brooks: previously US Attorney General and married to Marion County GOP power broker David Brooks
  • David McIntosh: Former US Congressman from Indiana. May not yet live in Indiana.
  • John McGoff: Former Marion County coroner, medical doctor at Community East. He's previously run against US Congressman Dan Burton twice.

All of the candidates above are running in the Republican primary. The incumbent, Dan Burton, isn't expected to attend.

I'll try to grab a few words with the candidates after the debate.

I'll be making comments/pot-shots live on Twitter and Facebook. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to get them answered to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please see the Indy Student Blog Policies page for the full policy on blog comments. Verification of comments by typing in a random word is required to prevent spam. Due to recent blog inactivity, comments are now pre-screened to prevent spam advertisement.