Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rumors! We've Got Rumors!

Are you sick of me writing about Presidential primary politics? Well, I am too.

During this Christmas (academic) break, I went on a "mental vacation" and opted to write about the low hanging fruit, that being national politics.

But later this week, I'm completely back! And I'm tracking down some rumors about the upcoming 2012 Superbowl! Specifically, how it's going to affect residents of downtown Indianapolis.

Hopefully I can write a bit about it later in the week. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please see the Indy Student Blog Policies page for the full policy on blog comments. Verification of comments by typing in a random word is required to prevent spam. Due to recent blog inactivity, comments are now pre-screened to prevent spam advertisement.