Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Posting

I recently started a new job. I'm sure those of you who follow me on Twitter or friend me on Facebook know that I work Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day. And on top of a heavier work schedule, I have social and family obligations to attend to as well.

Expect blog postings to basically crawl to a halt after December 21st, which is the day after the City-County Council has their final full meeting for the calendar year.

Stay safe and have fun during this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please see the Indy Student Blog Policies page for the full policy on blog comments. Verification of comments by typing in a random word is required to prevent spam. Due to recent blog inactivity, comments are now pre-screened to prevent spam advertisement.