Monday, February 20, 2012

Temporary Hiatus...Kind Of

Over the next two weeks, I have several professional, personal, and (primarily) academic priorities that need to be taken care of. Posting over the next two weeks will be relatively sparse. And when I do post, it'll likely be on the low hanging fruit of Presidential politics or me finishing up one of the dozen or so posts I have that are half written and could be published at any time.

But there's still lots to talk about. Start off with a couple of pieces by my friend Pat Andrews, who successfully fought city hall. And Indianapolis Star reporter Jon Murray has been doing City-County Councilor profiles over at this blog Deep Fried Politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please see the Indy Student Blog Policies page for the full policy on blog comments. Verification of comments by typing in a random word is required to prevent spam. Due to recent blog inactivity, comments are now pre-screened to prevent spam advertisement.