Friday, August 20, 2010

Praise for Newly Opened Dunkin' Donuts

A new Dunkin' Donuts opened up over in my neck of the woods, and it's first day of business was today. I was informed that there was free breakfast until 9am, but I missed the mark on that. I decided to get a late breakfast anyway.

I used the Drive-Thru, ordered, pulled up to the window, and handed the employee my credit card. He told me that the credit card machine was down, and I mentioned I didn't have any cash on hand. I was about to pull away, but the employee informed me that it was on the house as long as I come back again for another meal.

That is excellent customer service, and they've earned my loyalty.

Now if only the Dunkin' Donuts here could make a decent Boston Kreme like they do at the Dunkin' Donuts out east...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please see the Indy Student Blog Policies page for the full policy on blog comments. Verification of comments by typing in a random word is required to prevent spam. Due to recent blog inactivity, comments are now pre-screened to prevent spam advertisement.